Supplemental Material for Yan et al., 2020
figureposted on 09.12.2020, 18:53 authored by Yi-Lin Yan, Tom Titus, Thomas Desvignes, Ruth Breiller, Peter Batzel, Jason Sydes, Dylan Farnsworth, Danielle Dillon, Jeremy Wegner, Jennifer B. Phillips, Judy Peirce, John Dowd, Charles Loren Buck, Adam Miller, Monte Westerfield, John H. Postlethwait, John Postlethwait
Supplemental Figure S1. Molecular genetics of nr5a1a and nr5a1b mutations.
Supplemental Figure S2. Expression patterns of nkx2.1, nkx2.4a and nkx2.4b genes in 48hpf wild-type and nr5a1-mutant embryos.
Supplemental Figure S3. Body length and weight in nr5a1 mutants.
Supplemental Figure S4. Steroid levels displayed as a log scale at 12mpf in wild types and nr5a1-mutants.
Article titleA fish with no sex: Gonadal and adrenal functions partition between zebrafish NR5A1 co-orthologs
- Animal developmental and reproductive biology
- Animal physiology - systems
- Cell development, proliferation and death
- Evolution of developmental systems
- Developmental genetics (incl. sex determination)
- Evolutionary biology not elsewhere classified
- Gene expression (incl. microarray and other genome-wide approaches)
- Genetics not elsewhere classified
Adreno-gonadal primordiumDifferences in Sex DevelopmentDisorders of sex developmentscRNA-seqSF1SubfunctionalizationAnimal Developmental and Reproductive BiologyAnimal Physiology - SystemsCell Development, Proliferation and DeathDevelopmental BiologyDevelopmental Genetics (incl. Sex Determination)Evolutionary Biology not elsewhere classifiedGene Expression (incl. Microarray and other genome-wide approaches)Genetics