Supplemental Material for Rio et al., 2020
datasetposted on 16.07.2020 by Simon Rio, Laurence Moreau, Alain Charcosset, Tristan Mary-Huard
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
These files correspond to supplemental material associated with the study: "Accounting for group-specific allele effects and admixture in genomic predictions: theory and experimental evaluation in maize", written by Simon Rio, Laurence Moreau, Alain Charcosset and Tristan Mary-Huard in 2020.
- File_S1 (.pdf): Details on MAGBLUP-RI derivation
- File_S2 (.pdf): Presentation of an alternative formalism for GBLUP according to which both individuals and allele effects are random
- File_S3 (.pdf): Precision of MAGBLUP-RI and -RAE variance estimates
- File_S4 (.csv): LS-means of the 970 individuals of the Flint-Dent dataset for five real traits
- File_S5 (.R): Main R code to run all GBLUP and MAGBLUP models
- File_S6 (.R): R functions to be used in the main R code
- File_S7 (.pdf): Supplementary figures
- File_S8 (.pdf): Supplementary tables